Suite 40, Arundel Village Mount PleasantHarare Ask your friend about this business.
FX Logistics and incorporated companies were established in 1991. Owned by the Rennies Group of South Africa (subsequently brought out by the Bidvest Group Limited), the business was purchased from Bidvest by the current shareholders in 2000.
Key activities include
* Air freight forwarding
* Air charter brokering
* Cold storage & handling
* Cross border trucking
* Road freight forwarding distribution
* Customs brokerage
* Warehousing & handling
* Ocean freight forwarding
*2500 square metre cold store, complete with 8 docks, 5 pallet building pits, 2 vacuum coolers and forced air cooling equipment.
*European representation to provide to door delivery for perishable products.
*Distribution capability throughout Zimbabwe.
*FX Logistics is a registered IATA forwarder, having held this registration since its inception in 1991.
* ICAO (Known Shipper) Certified.
* Accredited member of the Zimbabwe Shippers and Forwarders Association.
* FX commands a leading position in the Zimbabwe export air, road and ocean freight markets, handling some 60% of exported perishable product and a significant share of air freighted dry cargo, both import and export.
* FX has been the top cargo agent for Emirates Sky Cargo since this airlines introduction into the market and has been the leading agent supporting the KLM/Martinair freighter operation (cut flowers) since 1998.
Principal customer industries include horticulture producers in Zimbabwe and Mozambique, importers of horticultural product worldwide, pharma and medicine suppliers ex Europe, online retailers based in UK and USA and the retail and manufacturing (import and export) industries in Zimbabwe.