Seke Road, Harare South Harare
Ask your friend about this business.
What can i use telecash for?
- Deposit money in your e-wallet at any Telecel office or telecash agent
- Withdraw money from your e-wallet at any Telecel outlet or telecash agent
- Send money to anyone on any mobile phone network in the country
- Pay bills such as bills from DSTV and City Council
- Deposit money in any bank account held at a bank which belongs to ZimSwitch and has the ZimSwitch ZIPIT facility
- Purchase prepaid airtime for yourself or other Telecel subscribers.
How to Register
- You will need a National Identity Card and a photocopy of the National Identity Card
- You will also need to be a telecel subscriber if not purchase and register a telecel line for only $1
- Visit a Telecel shop or Telecel agent and fill in an application form
- After the instant registration, you must activate the telecash account by completing a simple procedure, which includes creating a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- After this you can now start enjoying your telecash services by dialling *888#.
- Finally go ahead and tell someone.